Tuesday, March 28, 2006

You wanna read what?

Well.... our night out actually went pretty well... I'm glad! My friends behaved themselves, most of the night.. We went to a couple of clubs downtown.. One of the girls did meet a guy and ended up inviting him back to their hotel room. A and I got along very well, no fighting at all!!

On saturday night A was online and wanted to see my blog. At first I just showed him the one that I use only to communicate with some friends (its on myspace) I never blog there, just use it to message and read friends blogs. He knows about this blog, and asked if he could see it. Finally I gave in and let him read some. It felt so weird having him read these posts because recently they have all talked about him. He didn't say much... I wonder what he was thinking... He probably has a big head now seeing how much I talk about him.. LOL!

So I found out yesterday that my car is worse than I thought it was. I thought that it was a strut, but its not. I cant remember the name of the part but it will cost me $160.00 for the part alone!!! Thank goodness I have it to spare this week. I'll be broke for awhile but it needs to be done. Luckily for me, by brother-in-law is a mechanic and will (hopefully) do the labor for free.. I could just imagine how much it would cost if I had to take it to a shop...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Yikes! R will read my blog over my dead body! Sorry to hear about the car troubles.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Dammit, I tried to comment and got a blogger error, testes 123, testes...

2:04 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Ya, now it works!
You let him read your blog! You are brave!
Sucks about the car. I think cars should never need repairs. They should run forever.

LMAO at the comment you left!!! hehehehehe

2:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Sucks about your car, but at least you are saving some coin by not having to pay for the labor.
Good to hear your weekend was successful and A enjoyed your blog.

3:47 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

saving on the labour costs is a blessing because if the part cost $160 you can just imagine how much someone would charge to fit it.

"oh" to the blog reading...hope it doesn't 'limit' you :)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home