Friday, March 24, 2006

They arent me!!

I am soo happy this week is finally over! It has went by so slowly...

So tonight A and I will be going out with some of my friends from Akron. I'm not sure if this will be good or bad. Lately we have been (well, I should say he has been) bringing up the whole Vegas thing a lot. All he says is "if you did that right in front of me, what do you do when I'm not there". Ughh... will he ever just put that behind us. Yeah, I know, probably not. So anyway, the girls we are going out with are... how can I put this nicely... not very street smart. They have a tendency of usually leaving with different guys all the time.

Like for instance, last time they came to cleveland. They were out with my friend T, and something happened and T left them there. Instead of calling a cab they leave with these guys. Now remember they are not from Cleveland, so they don't know their way around. Well, for some reason these guys left them at a gas station-who knows where. Instead of calling a cab now, they leave with some guys who are getting gas. Luckily nothing happens and they get back to T's safely in the morning. Now from what I understand this happens alot. They meet guys, and go with them...

Now see me, I would never do that. I have had too many bad experiences where I would never trust someone I didn't know.. Hell, half the time I don't trust people I do know. Maybe they haven't had any thing bad happen to them, but why even put themselves in those situations... I don't know. They say that they regret it in the morning, but they keep on doing it.

A knows how they are, I just don't want him to think that just because they are like that means I am like that too when he's not there... I think maybe just seeing them in action might bring back up Vegas. Hopefully everything goes okay.. If J & M just behave themselves I'm sure we will have a good night...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Crap, he won't leave it alone, eh?
No, those girls aren't very smart!! Damn, they have been lucky so far.
Hopefully, all will go well tonight! Good luck!!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

OMG! I can't believe those friends of yours?! Talk about playing with fire! It's hardly like Cleveland is some quaint, little white-picket fence town where everyone knows everyone else. People get killed there! Women get into cars with men and are never seen again! How irresponsible of them. Trust me Pam, you've got a great head on your shoulders, Vegas incident or no Vegas incident! A needs to wake up to that.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

LMAO!!! If only MR BYG would strip for you, you wouldn't need the cleaning hunks! He's so selfish!!!!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Well I hope you had a lovely weekend. And that is scary about your friends just leaving with random dudes. I hope they are a little more careful. There are whackos out there.

6:36 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

that makes me squirm reading about the girls...i hope they wake up to the fact that they have been extremely lucky so far and to cut it the hell out....before the time comes when someone cuts the hell out of THEM.

yeah i agree with the others he does need to deal with it and get over it...no use always falling back on to vegas, for either of you's.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home