Friday, March 10, 2006

Happy Firday! oops.. I mean friday


Its finally friday!! this week has went by soo slowly.... thank goodness it is over. Now if only I didn't have to work tomorrow night, but I do. I guess I should just be happy the week is over for A. He has been so stressed this week because of some exhibition he is doing today for his company. Hopefully tonight he will be happy with how it went and will actually be able to enjoy himself. I just wish things would start looking up for him. Everything between his ex is normal for once, but now his daughter is having some problems. Lately whenever he drops her back off at her moms she has been freaking out, crying and screaming for him not to leave. Its just tearing him apart to see her like that. I wonder what happened, she wasn't like this before. Its been a long time since he has actually lived with them and for her to start acting this way now is a little confusing. He assumed it would be hard at first then she would get used to it, but I guess its the other way around. Hmm....

Its pretty funny that I wrote what I did about C yesterday. When I picked her up last night her and M had broken up. I guess she was talking to him and he heard spongebob talking in the background. Ha! what did she expect, that this would go on forever? But C being the pimp that she is, of course turned it around on him and made him feel guilty! She told him that he was too jealous... and he actually believed her! Now he thinks its his fault she broke up with him. I don't know how she does it. I guess I just don't have what it takes to be a player... She on the other hand is an expert. Maybe she should start teaching a class or something... She even admitted to him that she has never been faithful to a guy before, and he still wants to be with her. I never paid attention before, but now realize she has never been in a serious relationship. I cannot think of one guy that she actually cared enough about. I wonder if she will ever be faithful... I don't think she has it in her, she likes to bop around... The good thing is she usually tells the guys upfront. Maybe if she would have done that with M things wouldn't be where they are. Or maybe if he was a little smarter he wouldn't feel like a dumbass right now.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Alli said...

Love your blog. Just wanted to say hello since I saw you stopped by my little piece of the web. And yes, insurance is zzzzzzzz. We'll see how long it lasts. If I hate it, I'm hauling ass back to college!

10:52 AM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Sounds like this guy had some real self esteem issues if he was letting her walk all over him like that!

Odd about A's daughter. But could it be that she gets so much attention when she's with you guys and then when she goes home, it just goes back to normal? I know our Ro is a real attention hog and acts out if she feels she isn't getting enough.

11:01 AM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

ooer C is good...lol.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Hope you had a good weekend! I pissed off some of the blog snobs, oh well.
Poor A's daughter. Maybe she just misses her daddy.

C is a piece of work, eh? Damn, I used to be kinda mean to guys like that too. Hope the guy gets over her and moves on to someone who will appreciate him.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home