Tuesday, March 14, 2006

No me... No me....


Well, so much for our nice weather.... Its back down to 30 degrees today. WTF?? I hate being teased like that. 3 days of not wearing a coat, of driving with the window open, of not having to keep my heat on. I did get A out of the house on saturday. The only thing was, it was a little colder than I thought it would be so I ended up staying in the car the whole time with his son. while he played with his daughter.. So much for me getting out huh? thats okay, at least we got her out so she could run out some of that energy she has.

Friday night A and I went out for some drinks. We were having a great time... That is until we went for breakfast. I don't know what it is but everytime we go to breakfast we always end up in some deep conversation. This time it was about my missing friend... (yeah, she still hasn't shown up.. ) I took some tests, they were all negative but I know it is stressing us both out. Well, while we were eating the people next to us started having a ketchup fight. Of course I was already annoyed as it was and this was just making me even madder. I started to say something to the girls when A told me to stop. He said that he would handle it and that I shouldn't have to worry about "sticking" up for us. WTF?!?! they were females, what was he gonna do hit them? I mean, come on.... If it were guys I could understand but they were females! anyway, we were sitting there arguing over who was going to say something to these kids... No, I will.... No, I will... No! I said I will.... and we were talking loud enough for them to hear us. They were probably thinking we were crazy! Seriously, who argues over who gets to confront teenagers... Yeah, I know we have problems... but we would be boring if we didnt!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Bummer about your weather. We got cooler too, but no where as cold as you.

That would cause any couple stress, but to fight over ketchup and teens!!! LOL!

hehehehe, I stole the background for my blog from one of Sooner's emails... hope he doesn't get pissed!! Ah, he'll forgive me or I'll sick Jackiesue on his ass.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx for the comment.
on
"CON folder"

i would like to be ur friend.
e-mail me at preetindersodhi@yahoo.com

By the way a coooooool blog

10:09 AM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Yikes, I'd have been afraid to confront them for fear of someone pulling a gun or knife on me! "Breakfast" diners at 2 or 3 a.m. on a weekend can be some scary places.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Preetinder said...

Hey, please remove my comment or just remove my e-mail ID.

I get spam, didn't know much back then.

Regards,
Preetinder

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home