Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mmm Mmmm Good!

I must say that I am proud of the way my swordfish turned out last night.. I used a rosemary garlic recipe and it was delicious! Luckily for me it was very moist, and the seasoning was just right. I used the george foreman grill, which I give a lot of credit to! I love that thing...

So I woke up this morning at 6:30 and did cardio... See, A has been on this health kick lately. He says that he is the fattest he has ever been... Growing up he was a very good athlete, but since his heart attack has slowed down a bit. Now he is working out twice a day! Doing cardio at 6 am and lifting at 6 pm... Seeing him doing all of this makes me feel lazy! He has been trying to get me up at 6 to do cardio too! Ha, that's not going to happen.. So this morning he lied and told me that it snowed outside that way I had to get up early because the drive would have taken a lot longer.. When I got up and looked outside... no snow! bastard! since I was up I did cardio for a half hour. I know, its not much, but I'm just starting!! I admit, I could afford to lose 10-15 lbs... I am the fattest I have ever been... In the last year I gained 20 lbs. It might not sound like a lot but on my petite frame it is! We'll see how it goes..

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Twice a day everday!!! Geez! And I was so proud of myself last year when I started working out again. I only do it 3x a week and it takes between 30 min. and and hour depending on how much or little energy I have. I'd NEVER find the time to do it everday but I don't want to be a musclehead anyway. Just keep some definition, that's all. BTW, it gets easier if you keep doing it!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Heck, I wish I had the motivation to work out period!!

11:48 AM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

congrats on the fish...and what a sneaky, sneaky boyfriend :)

2:42 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Hi! I found you on Blog Mad! I really like your blog! I gave you a thumbs up and added you to my favs! hehehehe
Glad the fish turned out good and what a sneaky little devil for getting you up early like that!!!

I'm so glad to find someone else that agrees with me about the damn shopping carts. Did you see how many confessions were on my blog from people that are guilty!!! We can walk proud girl!!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home