Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No monies for me!

Ughh!!! The government is soo fucked up! I had my meeting with the financial aid counselor today. She said that I am not eligible for dependency override because I have no written proof that I am not dependent on my parents.. WTF?!?! How about copies of my last 3 leases for my apartments. Nope, that wont work.

I need a letter from a clergy, from a school counselor, or from a judge/social worker. Okay, I have no way of getting any of those.. So what now? nothing! There is nothing I can do. Fucking bastards!! Ugh! and with me being all emotional and shit lately, of course I started crying... Not too bad just a few tears. Ya know, the ones that when you try to hold them back it just makes it worse. Yeah, I felt like an ass but that's okay!

And to top off this lovely morning, I am bitchier that ever! Dont know whats going on... I feel bad because I have been kinda mean to A the last few days. I try to cheer up, but its just not working. Hopefully this mood leaves soon. I miss being my normal self.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

The higher education system is so fucked up. It's only for the rich these days, just like health care. When I tried to go back two years ago, they told me nope, no financial aid for you because you made too much money 2 years ago! Never mind I was 3 weeks away from having an income of ZERO since my unemployment was going to run out! I didn't cry publicly over it but yeah, tears were shed. I'm sorry this happened to you but either you'll find a way or you'll find the path that's right for you! I'm cheering you on!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home