Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Meow..

I've been so busy lately... It seems like ever since I got this second job I am hardly ever home... I work 2 nights a week, then I go to A's 2 or 3 nights a week. I feel bad for my cats. I guess I just don't have to time to be with them like I used to. I'm such a horrible mother. I'm sure they are starting to hate me. Soon I'll be coming home to a trashed house or waking up to them trying to smother me... If I quit blogging without notice you know what happened...

Speaking of cats, my sister R has been having trouble with her cats and baby Jada... I guess every time the baby cries the cats (2) start to fight. I'm sure they are feeling neglected like my cats are. My sister and her bf used to baby them and now they cant. Cats have it soo hard don't they? Ha!

I thought that once C broke up with M he would stop calling, yeah right... He calls all the time. He even told her that he would change whatever she didn't like about him. WTF?!! I used to feel bad for him, now I just feel sorry for him for being that way. I mean, they were only dating like 2 months.. I don't think I will ever understand him. Is he that pathetic that he needs to be this way. Come on, are you serious... Wake up and open your eyes dumbass! Your soft!! thats the one thing that can never change. He might as well find a very dominant woman cause that's the only type I think will enjoy his softness...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

That guy has some serious issues. Geez, grow a spine!

This "being busy" thing seems to be going around. I don't like it so much. I come to work to blog, not work!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

My cats have never liked each other. They try to stay as far away as possible from each other. But there are still daily staring matches, fighting over sun spots, food or just fighting because one got to close. Lots of fun...

Ya, I used to be a bitch in traffic and I still can be. But when I see it's an old person, I feel sorry for them. It's gotta be scary driving around a city like this with morons zooming around everywhere. Assholes that cut me off are another story all together!!! They usually get the finger.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Yes, the ladies don't like a guy that is spineless. I hope you life settles down a bit so the cats don't dismember you.

4:32 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

ohh now that's just 'painful' to hear about m...as in "c'mon buddy quit it...nobody likes a wussy boy"...hmmm you know how he has little dick stature...yer friend wasn't his first was she?

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home