Thursday, March 09, 2006

I like to move it move it.. she like to move it move it... we like to... move it!



Let me tell you, boy does it feel good to be back to my normal self. My crappy mood has seemed to just disappear as fast as it came! I think it has a lot to do with the weather. It is actually a whole 60 degrees here today... and will be in the low 60s all weekend! Oh, I'm soo excited!! I think maybe on saturday me and A will take the kids to the park or something... I'm so tired of just sitting at the house with them, and I know his daughter would have a great time. So I will be pushing this all weekend, if I don't I'm sure we will be sitting around watching either Madagascar, Mulan or Baby Einstein all weekend, again... which by the way I have memorized every song from!

So.... Its kinda windy here today and when I was taking the mail out to the mail box a few minutes ago, the wind blew the mail right out of my hand. Fucking wind! So here I am chasing like 5 envelopes around. And of course they had to blow right into the main street. Lucky for me there wasn't any traffic because everytime I got close to one piece it blew further away! I swear it had to have taken me 5 minutes to finally catch it all.. Oh, you shoulda seen it! It was hilarious.... I know that if I were watching someone do that I woulda been laughing soo hard!

Wow, nothing has been going on for me. My life is kinda boring this week... When I was talking to C today we had a discussion about her and the new small package she calls her bf (M). I don't know whats going on with her but I feel kinda bad for him. I mean, he is a nice guy. Actually, he is too nice for her. Hell he isn't even nice, just soft! C, and I for that matter aren't really attracted to soft guys. They have to have a little roughness in them, and he just doesn't have it. He bites his tongue, lets her do whatever and still bows down to her every want. So of course, C being back to her normal self has been seeing other guys. Yes, that is guys not just one guy! Mostly its spongebob... thats C's name for him. He is her type, more so than M will ever be. It seems like everytime I call her she is with spongebob instead of M. I don't understand how she can just lead M on. Why doesn't she just break up with him? who knows... I've asked and she never answers. I just feel badly because M has fallen for her quickly and she has no intention of actually being committed to him... She doesn't see it that way. She thinks only of herself.

Ahh.... its good to finally have her back! Its weird how I can sit here and say what a horrible person she can be, yet at the same time be happy that she is that way. Okay, maybe not happy, but I am glad to have her back to her normal self. I thought that she changed, that the whole hospital experience made her view life differently. Boy was I wrong... If anything now she looks at it like she needs to live everyday like it is her last because she never knows when the gbs will come back and she would have to spend another 6 months in the hospital. Hopefully it never comes back.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Does this good mood mean your visitor came? Wish I could have witnessed the mail chase. Sounded hilarious!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Glad you're in a better mood.
Ya, I need a man with some balls or I will just run right over him and take charge. I don't mean too, I just do it. And then it's a turn off when they are a wimp and put up with it.
Ahh friends, we can question WTF they are doing, but we love them anyway.
Hope you are able to get A out of the house this weekend and enjoy the weather!

1:03 AM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

can't help but feel sorry for M huh...but it's C's life to do as she pleases with it...still feel sorry for M tho. i guess since i have said that twice already i reaally feel sorry for him.

agreed my bitch needs to have some bark to him...and the LFB has a nice balance of it.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home