Thursday, March 23, 2006

There is hope...

I know I may be counting my eggs before they hatch, or is it counting my chickens before they hatch? hmm... anyway I might be getting ahead of myself but I am soo excited for football season!!

The browns might actually win some games!! WooHoo... I cant wait. We picked up some great players, and a couple of which are actually cleveland natives!! For once I am actually looking forward to the end of summer. Okay, not really... but I am excited about the season.

Hmm... what else. Oh, I got my year revue yesterday... Not to happy with what they are offering but it is okay for now. I guess I understand why they don't want to pay me a lot because in reality I really don't do much. But, hey, that's not my fault. I would do the work if it was here. So now I guess I'll start touching up my resume. A says that I am worth atleast $1.50-$2.00 more than I make here. Thats why I love having him in the business that he does. He can always tell me what I am worth, and maybe even get me the job. If only I wasn't dating him I could just be his assistant. He pays his employees very well... He is constantly having office parties at really nice restaurants. Once he even rented out the Nautica ( a local cruise ship) for a whole night. Lets just say his employees are well taken care of and I'm sure they love him for it!

GO Browns!!!!!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

LOL! Honey, it isn't even summer yet and you're looking forward to Fall??? I hate to do this but...SLAP! Come back to reality here! If I ever end up moving back to Ohio, (which I would love to do) I'm going to hit your boyfriend up for a job. You may want to warn him.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I am looking forward to the NFL season as well because my Cardinals picked up the Edge. The Browns did do some nice things.
And Ohio State really busted my bracket.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home