Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Is she here yet? no....



Why hasn't she shown up yet? Ugh!! this is starting to irritate me. I have already taken a home pregnancy test and it was negative. Maybe it is too early to tell, but I've learned from C that those things cant be trusted. She took 4 tests and had her period twice before finally finding out she was 2.5 months pregnant. Its just driving me crazy! I can tell that something isn't right. Usually I can tell about a week before I will get it, and now even though its already a week late those symptoms are still not here... fuck! A and I both have soo much going on. This cant be happening... I am neither financially nor emotionally stable enough for a baby.

Okay, I honestly need to get my mind off of that.. just sit here and think of something else....

Hmm... Oh, heres something weird that happened to me the other night. Friday night when I left work I was driving down the street and I just had this feeling that someone was following me. Now, I will admit that I was on the phone with A when I left work so I obviously wasn't paying attention then. So I have no idea how long this car was behind me. Okay, so I was driving down the street and the feeling was very strong. I looked behind me and there was a silver car. Before I went home I stopped and got something to eat. After I turned out of the parking lot to go home I had the same very strong feeling that someone was following me. I looked back and there was a silver car (not sure if it was the same car or not). After making one turn and seeing that the car turned also I started getting paranoid. So instead of slowing down an using my blinker when turning onto my street I acted like I was going straight and turned at the last minute. All clear! Then I walked into my apartment, into my bedroom and for some reason had this urge to look out the window. Just as I looked out a silver car parked behind mine. The driver ( a young guy, but I couldn't see his face) got out of the car stood there for about 2 seconds got back in the car and drove off... WTF?!?! It was kinda creepy. But no harm was done (except to my nerves of course!)

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

KIND OF creepy??? How about ultra-creepy!!! That's just scary! I'm glad you're okay though. I once had some creep following me and he then proceeded to "bump" my car at a stoplight in East Cleveland of all the gawd forsaken places to have an "accident". I was certain he was going to mug me but I needed to see if the car was damaged. Turns out, he bumped me to get my attention so that he could HIT ON ME!!!!! F-ing freak! He wanted to take me out for a drink. Needless to say, I hightailed it home checking my rearview the entire way.

1:17 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

geez that's very creepy...wonder what it was all about...maybe a customer from yer second job that took a fancy to you.

be careful girl...and be alert.

3:22 AM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

oi btw like the new look.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Very creepy. Next time, pull into a police station and see if they follow!
Love the new blog look by the way! It's way cool. Hope she comes soon.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home