Friday, February 17, 2006

The end is finally here...

I'm so happy it is friday, I cant wait for today to be over with. It feels like I haven't slept all week. Today wont be much different, I'm just gonna be with A and his kids. It will feel good to just sit around though. Tomorrow night I have to work, so that means I'll be able to sleep in on Sunday. I'm hoping atleast until 11, then I get to do laundry.. sounds fun huh?

So C finally had sex with that guy. Well, actually he is her boyfriend now. She said it wasn't as bad as she had anticipated, but he still needs to learn a little more. We'll see how long this relationship is gonna work. I can tell that he does some things that bother her and for some reason she wont talk to him about them. Stuff like going through her cell phone, and always having to be all over her (touching, hugging, laying on her). The touching part is okay when you're out but when you're just sitting at someones house with like 6 friends it gets old. I told her things like that are just gonna get more annoying with time, but she said that she doesn't want to bring it up cause he gets mad... She'll realize soon enough that it needs to be resolved now, or else she will just start to resent him for doing those things.

As for my love life, well things are going great! Our anniversary is next week. We don't have any big plans but we hopefully will be celebrating the finalization of his divorce. Its been hard on both of us trying to move forward with out relationship but having to deal with that. His ex can be a bitch! and she just makes it that much harder!! She has always made such a big deal about him having a girlfriend. I understood that... But its not like they are getting divorced because of me; it was already happening when I came into the picture. Anyway, so now A just found out that she has been dating some guy... she was only holding me over his head to get more money out of him.. People get so ugly and greedy during divorces. She assumed A would never find out about her bf and was completely shocked when he told her he knew... Thats when she finally agreed to the settlement. So now that everything is agreed upon hopefully this will all be over within the next month! You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this! To finally see all the hurt A has went through-stop. Things sure haven't been easy for him, and I know this will be a ton just lifted off his shoulder...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Your weekend sounds about as exciting as mine will be!

C better talk with boyfriend about his annoying ways. You are exactly right, it will only be worse if she waits. And going through her cell phone??? Geez!!! That's pretty nervy!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

C's new boyfriend sounds kinda clingy. I even want to shake him off and I don't know him!
I have never seen the movie Joe's Apartment. I hate roaches! I keep them at an off site location. No way they are living with me. Nasty little burgers.
Hope they finalize the divorce soon. It will be nice to have that chapter closed and put behind ya'll.

2:11 AM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

whoa...going thru her phone isn't right...hmmm...possessive and gets mad when ‘criticised‘...might be a sign of things to come...

yep ex-wives sure are a strange/vindictive kettle of fish...not long now lilly!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home