Monday, February 27, 2006

do I need drivers ed?

Well..... now that this weekend has passed, my favorite month is almost over :( and now I have nothing to look forward to for a loonngg time! The next few months will be nothing more than Blah...

On saturday I had to take my driving test over... We have some stupid law here that if your license are suspended for more than six months you must take the test again.. Like people forget how to drive in six months. Well, needless to say I was nervous. I know that I know how to drive, but I did have it in the back of my mind that I was going to fuck up on the manoverability (sic)... Then to make it worse, the way the new DMV is here, the wall facing the testing area is all windows so everyone was watching.. (which of course made me more nervous). I wouldn't want to walk back in there after they all just watched me fail...

So I'm sitting in my sisters car watching the girl before me fail horribly, as the knots in my stomach are growing by the second... When its finally my turn the instructor gets in and tells me to pull forward... I go, then I put the car in reverse... At this point I was soo nervous. Then I did it... I mistook the gas for the break and slammed right into the side of this Ford Explorer. SHIT! The whole back of my sister little Nissan Sentra was completely under this monster of a truck.. The instructor didn't know what to do, she just had this look of WTF?!?! on her face... Obviously I was too embarrassed to even speak.. I thought I might fail, but this never crossed my mind. How did I just do that? I remember mistaking the peddles before but I have never actually fucked up this badly before. For some reason I hit that gas so fast that we just flew back... Shit, what was I gonna do... I never heard of anyone causing an accident taking the test before..

Oh, by the way- I'm just kidding! I passed with a perfect score. But ya gotta admit that I had you going there for a while huh? Ha ha ha....

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

I wasn't sure whether I believed it or not! I kept thinking, "no way, that did not happen!"

Congratulations on passing!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

LMAO!!!! You had me for awhile there!!! Good going!!

PS... only BYG wants to bring in fire ants... he has some obsession with fire ants and termites... and destruction. We only seek domination, not destruction. :)

I will not send the roaches after cool people like you! They are trained to attack morons.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You had me -- hook, line and sinker. I am glad you passed your test.

5:33 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

whhhy you little STINKER!

*snorty cackle*

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a teen driver? These magnets are great, easy to put on and take off. Perfect for the teenager driving under a permit. The magnets alert other drivers to be patient and aware that a new driver is behind the wheel. A must for every new driver. Visit AutoSafetyMagnets today!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a teen driver? These magnets are great, easy to put on and take off. Perfect for the teenager driving under a permit. The magnets alert other drivers to be patient and aware that a new driver is behind the wheel. A must for every new driver. Visit AutoSafetyMagnets today!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home