Thursday, February 23, 2006

Let me sleep....

PAM!!!!! Hello....

I hear as my eyes slowly peel open from my deep sleep... WTF?!!? who could be at my house at 7 am waking me up? I'm sick and I need all the sleep I can get! Obviously I must have been in too deep a sleep to hear them pounding on my door.

I cautiously get out of bed. Hmmm.. Should I even attempt to answer it? remembering the crazy dream I had last night. The nyquil I have been taking is like taking acid before going to sleep. The dreams are so vivid and realistic. Last night I dreamt that the guy across the hall from me broke into my house, but not to steal anything, just to scare the crap out of me. As I walked into my house, none of the lights worked. After realizing something wasn't right I ran outta there! And as I was looking at the window I could see his reflection run back to his house. Then of course there was the whole fight scene...

Anyway...

As I step out of my bedroom I could see a hand sticking though a gap in my doorway trying to unhook the chain lock that I always have locked when I'm alone. I have always had a fear of someone breaking in, or already being in when I get home. My heart drops... could this be happening... Yes! it was A... (he has a key) I groggily open the door. Happy Anniversary he says handing me a bouquet of flowers.

What a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting that, and usually he is sooo predictable! Its always nice to wake up and see the person you love! Especially since he has been out of town all week. Unfortunately that will be the only time I see him today. He is tied up tonight and wont be finished until late. We will celebrate tomorrow, but what a nice way to start my day! No wonder I love him... I guess it wouldn't seem that big to some people but we live and work sooo far away from each other. Just knowing he put that much effort to do it means more than any gift could.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Wow, our anniversaries are one day apart. Well, happy anniversary. I know all about spending it alone though!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Ahhh.... how sweet!!! Happy Anniversary!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

That was very nice of him. Have fun tonight and enjoy your anniversary.

6:34 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

bet you forgot how crappy you were feeling girl! noice one. top marks to your bloke.

8:04 AM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

plus i'm thinking of getting some of this nyquil...seriously missing my cones :(

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home