Monday, February 20, 2006

How exciting.....

So when I checked my email this morning, there it was... My first letter from my soldier! Oh, I am so excited. Last week I received his name and email from the company and wrote him an email asking what he would like me to send. His name is Dong Yi, he is Korean. He didn't say much, just that he just turned 19 on Valentines day (too young to be in Iraq if you ask me..) and he mentioned that he fixes their vehicles. So far he sounds really nice, I cant wait to find out more about him! If any of you have the time, please do this. There are so many troops who can use our help with things they cannot get, or just words of encouragement if you cannot afford it. Just letting them know that they are appreciated means so much! The website I went to is www.operationac.com but there are many more out there!

Other than that its been an uneventful weekend for me. A and his son were both sick so I did help out there. Its weird because A doesn't have a cold or anything, some kinda stomach thing. He has had a stomach ache for the last 3 or 4 days. Feeling nauseas, dizzy, and pretty much just like shit. I'm not sure what it is. First we thought it was food poisoning, but that would have went away by now. He doesn't have a fever or anything and no medicine is helping. Guess I will make him a doctors appointment today, the only thing is he is going out of town and wont be back until wednesday or thursday.

Oh, and that girl Amy who left me and C at the bar, well I left her a voice mail that night, and I guess I called her a bitch. She told C that I had no right to say that because she told me that she was leaving. Umm... yeah ok, I knew that she was leaving and just sat there, I enjoy being stranded at 2 am far from home, when I have to be to work the next morning. WTF?! She said I need to apologize.. Ha ha ha, there is no way that I am apologizing!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06 AM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Ooops, that was me!
19 does sound so young to me now. I think it's great that you are doing that though. No more Yankee my Wankie! The Donger need food! Sorry, I'm having a 16 Candles moment.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

They have lowered their standards when it comes to the military, and it is sad because they are the ones who are going to suffer by coming home dead.
It is a nice thing that you are doing for the troops. Tell the Donger hello from Idaho.

3:58 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

hmm perhaps A is pregnant with your looovechild...

sorry its late and i get silly...erm sillier.

and a BIG hey to tha donger!!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home