Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!!!



Hmm... not much to say today, I'm too tired to think.

This second job is really killing me! Last night the other waitress and I cleaned our asses off to get out early, but of course the register was short and for some reason we couldn't leave until is was all sorted out! It ended up being nothing but cost me a precious half hour of sleep! Who knows how long I'll be able to stick in there, but I'm gonna try! the extra money is too good...

Anyway, so C decided to stay with the... umm........ *short* man. ha ha ha.... Hey, what did you expect me to say? there might be kids reading this! I guess she is just going to have to deal with it, maybe for valentines day I should get her a vibrator or a detachable shower head (not sure if that really helps, but from what I have heard it works wonders!) From what I understand they still haven't had sex. She said that they try but he gets so nervous (he's inexperienced) that he either cannot get hard, or one time he just couldn't get it in... hmm... I'm not quite sure what happened there, maybe I should do some investigating and see why he couldn't. I just think its funny that he tried to use the excuse "oh, you're soo tight, I cant get it in" ha ha ha! (guys just so you're aware that is not a good excuse!) not saying that she is a whore or anything its just that she sure aint no virgin! and she has had a baby... and on top of his little problem I don't think that was the reason!

Okay, I need to get off that subject. I feel dirrty talking about that here, don't know why, I just do.

Oh, and today I was doing some research on my zodiac sign (Aquarius) and I read something that was very helpful. You may have noticed that when I did the whole 101 things about me (yeah, I admit it was kinda boring!) that I mentioned one thing that attracts me to men are their ankles.. Well I'm sure some of you were thinking "what the fuck is wrong with this bitch? and I thought I had problems" (screw you!) well, it turns out that each sign has a part of the anatomy attached to it and the anatomical areas for Aquarius are the ankles and calves. Not sure if that means anything but it sounds good at least!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Is that guy gay? I don't know, just sounds kind of weird to me! I don't think there's anything strange about liking ankles. Well, maybe just a little bit but still, I've heard things I thought were way more strange.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I have no patience for inexperienced men. What can I say? I wish her luck!

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home