Monday, February 13, 2006

Sunday Night TV.....

I admit it, I am addicted! It is one of my only guilty pleasures....

Desperate Housewives had me hooked last season, but this season I can leave it or take it.. But Grey's Anatomy, oh... I love it!!! The last 2 episodes had soo much going on though. I know they were just trying to hook new viewers since last week it aired after the superbowl, so I understand. I'm just happy that it can go back to normal next week.

I'm not quite sure what it is about this show that has me hooked. I have never really been into any hospital shows before (like ER or scrubs). All I know is I cannot get enough of it...

Okay, back to reality. This weekend was very uneventful. I didn't do anything. I guess I feel kinda bad for being so lazy! I went out on friday with A to this bar by my house which I just found out a girl I used to dance with her bf owns it. Which of course means that all the bartenders there are girls that I used to dance with also. And since they all love me and A soo much * ; ) * they made our drinks really good!!

I didn't really get that drunk but A was wasted, he said he didn't remember anything.

See, this just backs up my theory about someone slipping me something in Vegas, I mean, I drank way more friday than I did in Vegas and I was completely aware of what I was doing and what was going on!

Okay, anyway other than that me and A just stayed in the house with his kids the rest of the weekend. Its only been a couple of weeks since I have actually spent time with his kids. His daughter is at that age where she is just beginning to understand that daddy and mommy aren't going to be together, and I really don't want her to hate me and think its my fault. So far, so good. At first she was kinda hesitant, she wouldn't talk or come near me, but now she has warmed up and I think she might actually like me! Of course she has no idea who I am to her dad and I plan on keeping it that way for a long time. As for his son, he is too young to even understand anything so its all good with him... I like that A has finally opened up this part of his life to me. I mean, I understand why he would be hesitant to, it just feels good that he loves me enough to let me not just meet them but actually spend time with them. I really does mean a lot...

Okay, enough about me.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Yeah, "meeting the kids" is always a big step in a relationship. I know my mom took a long time before bringing home any of her men to meet us when she began dating again after the divorce. Then again, it was probably the fear that we would scare them off! Just be "fun" for them to be around and they'll love you. You needn't worry about that.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Yeah enough about you. What do you think this is your blog or something? Just kidding. Glad you had a nice weekend, and Grey's Anatomy is awesome.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Ahhh... that sounds like a nice weekend!!

PS... it's okay for YOU to blog at work, just not that person who was stalking my blog. :) I think they are gone now. I hope.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Teressa said...

Happy Valentines Day! God bless.

6:35 AM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

greys anatomy kicks butt! so does scrubs...love that show just a pity they stick it on at midnight over here. bastids! at least they put GA on at a reasonable time.

of course she likes you...who wouldn't. sounds like he is over 'the kiss' lilly. good stuff!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home