Friday, February 10, 2006

When did this happen....

I'm gone for 4 days and all hell breaks loose....

I just found out that today that my sister and my brother in law are getting a divorce, at least supposedly. WTF?!?! I cant believe this. They have been married for 9 years, and have an 8 year old son. I'm honestly in shock. I mean, yeah they have had their share of problems and they argue all the time but that is just who my sister is. (she can be a major BITCH!!) she is always complaining about something or someone. I always thought that if someone were to initiate a divorce it would be him because I'm sure he gets tired of her shit. But it wasn't him, it was her. That's why I'm so shocked.

Compared to her past relationships, he is the best guy she has ever been with. The last bf/baby daddy (I just love saying baby daddy) anyway, he was a complete ass! He hardly worked, was always fucked up and beat her. He broke her jaw twice, once they were fighting and he hit her with a 2x4. The second time he pushed her down some stairs. They were together for about 8 years, so this went on for a long time.

Anyway, you would think that she would want to stay with someone who loves her, puts up with her shit, helps to take care of her and her kids... etc. Its kinda sad. He is like the brother that I never had. I'm going to miss him! Hopefully this is just one of those things that will pass over and everything will go back to normal. Well see...

On a lighter note, I'm going on my lunch break to change over the title. Then I still have to get an ames test (sp?) done before I can get the plates, but atleast I have this much done! Yay for me!!

So I told ya'll about me adopting a soldier... Well I thought that by now I would have heard something back, but I haven't. I'm a little disappointed. I hate waiting for things like this. I want it NOW!! bastards are taking too long! Hopefully I get a guy, who's cute, sensitive, funny, charming, has a great personality, understands women.....LOL okay, I'm only joking! I don't care what the person is like, man or woman I am just so excited. I feel like a kid on christmas eve waiting for this stupid website to assign me to someone. Damn them....

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I hope you get a good soldier too. Sorry to hear about your sister and brother-in-law. Hopefully it will work out.

6:22 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

shew...sounds like she put up with a helluva lot from the baby daddy.

and yes YaaY for you :)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

That is shocking news to find out!! I know when my first found out that my step-sister and brother-in-law were getting a divorce, I was so bummed. And the kids. They have 2 twin girls age 13 and a son age 6. But then, it turns out my step-sister is a lesbian. I still miss my brother in law, I really liked him. He had a great sarcastic sense of humor. But my step-sister is so happy in her new life with her new partner. Who knows what will happen for your sister. Maybe you should find out if she's a lesbian? It sure made it interesting at family gatherings for awhile...
Good for you for adopting a handsome young soldier, I mean a soldier!!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home