Wednesday, February 08, 2006

ummm...... am I that forgetful???

So far so good.. Things are still looking up for me and A. Hopefully things stay this way!

As for me, well I'm doing good today... I'm in an excellent mood for some reason. I'm sure it will go away soon since I have to work tonight but atleast its here now!

So I went today and signed up to adopt a soldier. I'm pretty excited about it. I never knew there was a program out there like that or else I would have done it a long time ago. I think it's something alot of people should be doing. I mean, the least we can do is support one troop and send them letters and care packages. I cant wait until they assign me someone so I can get the ball rolling.

I also signed up to volunteer with a group call stand up for kids. It pretty much helps kids that are homeless or spend most of their time on the streets. I wont be able to give a lot of time, but I'm sure anything will help...

Oh, but the one bad thing about to day is that I am screwed! the car that I bought a month ago from my boss, yeah, well I forgot to change into my name... So I have been driving it on the plates that were on there. (which of course he didnt know) and now he needs a copy of the new title in my name! FUCK!!! how could I forget something like that? I swear my mind just slips some times... what the hell am I going to do?!?! he is going to be soooo mad at me!! Oh, yeah the bad part is the plates belong to a guy who died a month and a half ago! What the hell is wrong with me lately? How am I supposed to tell my boss that I am that irresponsible?? FUCK!!!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Just go to that title bureau in the shopping center over on Tiedeman. There was never anyone in that place and you could get in and out really fast.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home