Thursday, February 02, 2006

Am I honestly supposed to?

Why is it people always feel the need to ask... "do you feel any older?"

What do they expect you to say? Yeah, I feel about 1 minute older than I did two minutes ago. Now that I have been 22 for a whole 5 minutes I can feel my metabolism slowing down, my arthritis kicking in, and my hair turning grey!

Okay, I know I'm really making no sense at all but that's okay. I'm working on 4 hours asleep for the second time this week. When I'm tired I just ramble on and on. I have but one drop of energy in my body and I need to save that for all the packing and laundry I have to do tonight. Of course I didn't pack already... you actually thought I was serious when I said I was going to pack on Tuesday? Don't you pay any attention?
I am the procrastinator! *said in my best arnold schwartzenegger voice* (which isn't very good, but hey I tried!)

Okay, someone just tell me to shut up, I 'm annoying myself! Ahh.. I need sleep! Lucky for me I have a 9 am flight tomorrow so hopefully I will catch up on my lost visits from the marshmallow man as babs would say. Damn, now I have that stupid ghostbuster song stuck in my head!

Who ya gonna call.. dananana dananana.....

Oh, and I went today and bought some of those chaser hangover pills. Figured that I can try them out and hopefully they will work that way I wont be sick all weekend.

Okay, I need to stop typing, my thoughts are everywhere and if they arent making sense to me I can just imagine how they sound to you.. Have a great day!

Well I'll be back o Tuesday to fill y'all in on all the good things that happen this weekend...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Happy birthday and have a great time on your trip. Don't have too much fun.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great time!

11:35 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

YaaY...so it's time fer vegas!!!

happy birthday girl!

ouff 22 huh. maan i was having the best times at 22.

ENJOYYY.

2:08 AM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Happy Birthday. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAMELA!
afterthoughts

P.S. now i know what you look like :)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home