Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Okay, it wasn't THAT bad...

Lunch actually was pretty nice. We went to this sushi restaurant in Cleveland Heights. I guess they are known for having the best variety of rare fish. Since I'm adventurous we got some different things to try... Mostly just different raw fish, my favorite was the yellowtail, it was great! My boss had some sea urchin sperm ( I passed on that one, for some reason it just wasn't that appealing!), It looked like tongue and was orange and mushy... I don't know what he was thinking! We also tried ice fish, I have no idea what they were. They were white with these little black beady eyes, looked as though they were made of gelatin and about the size of fishing bate... They weren't very good but atleast I can say I tried it!

3 hours and 2 bottles of sake later... (the good sake, not that cheap warm stuff you get at any restaurant) I had a pretty good buzz, but still no bonus! WTF?!?! Oh well, I guess the lunch was my christmas bonus from them...

I came into work today and on my desk was a christmas card from one of the guys who rents out an office. Inside was a check, so atleast I got some kind of bonus. I still think its messed up that I had to get it from him and not my bosses. But hey, he is a great guy!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

That restaurant must be new since I left because I LOVE sushi and I would have soooo been there! I may have to suggest that as a dining option when we are up there next week.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I'll have to pass on the sushi....don't fancy having my food looking back at me...lol

8:59 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I would pass on sea urchin sperm too. But I'm not into sushi anyway! But ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. That just sounds wrong to even be on a menu.
Glad you are warming up to the 30's! Enjoy your heat wave.
And hurrah on the check!!!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

A laundry mat? Eeeeeeeeeeeekkk!! I thouhgt I had it bad having to go to the apartment laundry room. At least it's semi-decent. Not always, but most of the time. Depends on if drunk people were doing their laundry in there the night before and if anyone has been in to clean it up.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home