Monday, December 19, 2005

Atleast that parts done.

Well I've tried all weekend to quilt my bf out of going to the Fiesta Bowl since it meant him not being here for New Years, but I failed... he is excited about the game, so I guess I understand. Now I just have to plan a great night out without him (I'm sure I can think of something).

I did some christmas shopping, which was horrible! I couldnt find a mens big and tall store close by (my bf is a big boy...) The one that I did find didnt have much to choose from. I was in this store for atleast 30 minutes, I kept picking out a shirt, then putting it back, over and over... I wanted something that I like (most of his clothes I hate) unfortunately there werent any. Since I was with my sister and the new baby, I couldnt keep driving around so I ended up just getting him a plain white dress shirt. I know... BLAH!!! but I couldnt find anything that caught my eye, so I just got something practical. One can never have too many white shirts. I never realized how expensive one plain white dress shirt could be.. its crazy... I could have bought myself a whole outfit for that price... I also got him 2 pair of cufflinks, the 5$ pair he has are soooo ugly I couldnt stand looking at them another day. I guess thats why they were so cheap cause they were hideous! the ones I bought sure werent 5$... Thats all he is getting. It doesnt seem like much, but thats all I can afford, so he better be greatful.

I sent my mothers gift through the mail, I got her a pair of silk pajamas... I figured she would like them... we'll see. She'll probably return them and buy something else, but I guess its okay.

Thats it. I'm not buying for anyone else... I was planning on buying something for my bosses, but since they decided to not give me a christmas bonus I dont have the extra money. I'm kinda disappointed that I didnt get a bonus, atleast not yet. Usually I've always received my bonus with my check, well I got paid on friday and I dont get paid again until next week.. so Im assuming that I'm not getting one. Maybe (hopefully) they will give it to me tomorrow at our christmas "party". I dont really see how its gonna be a party if there will only be 3 of us there but whatever. Actually I really dont want to go. For some reason I feel awkward with them when we're not at the office. So far I have been able to use an excuse to get out of every "happy hour" that they have had, but this, I just cant get out of. Maybe after a few drinks I'll feel better.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Yeah!! Shopping done!!! Now you can sit back and enjoy Christmas....LOL!!!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shopping bites...especially when you're on a budget.
I hope you get your bonus!

11:46 AM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Don't you just hate these tightwads that refuse to give you a bonus or else they wait until the last minute to keep you guessing and by the time you get it, you are in such a state of hatred toward them anyway you can barely muster a "thank you"? Oh, but I'm not bitter or anything.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Yeah, hanging out with your boss outside the office is always slightly weird. Just add liquor and everything gets a little easier...

2:48 PM  
Blogger soonerfan78 said...

Well, I hope you get the bonus you deserve, and I hope that you have a joyous holiday filled with happiness and peace, merry XMAS and be safe! PAUL;)

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home