Thursday, December 08, 2005

umm.... WTF

Why do I shop online? because when Im at work with nothing to do, shopping makes the time go by that much faster.

Tomorrow is my bf's birthday. I ordered his gift online. When I realized that it might not be herer ontime, I tried several ways to contact the company. I called (they only have voicemail noone actually answering the phone) but noone returned my call and I emailed them. I said that I would like to change my shipping method and would pay for the extra postage with my cc. This email was sent on monday. On monday, I received an email confirming my order had been sent.

So, I figured obviously noone would reply to my email since the order had already been sent. Then today I received an email replying to the one I sent, saying that the product was backordered and that since they cant get it here by Friday they would refund my money.

WTF?!? I'm just a little confused... How are they going to send me an email 3 days ago, saying that my order had been sent, then send me another one today saying that its backordered? I just dont understand... maybe I'm missing something here. I mean, is it just me or does this sound a little fishy?

I wrote another email, stating the obvious. WTF!!! Even if the order is backordered, why are they just telling me this now? they should have told me this on Monday. Then I could have atleast had time to go get a gift...

I am not happy! This is fucking BS!!!! I have a feeling noone is going to contact me today, and I am going to be VERY upset!!!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I rarely buy anything on-line...I've had too many bad experiences with it. Usually "back orders"...I want what I want NOW...not weeks from now! LOL

10:43 AM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

I would love to shop online but I don't even know what I'm looking for this year. That makes it harder when you have a billion choices as opposed to just one store's worth of merchandise.

I've never had any problems buying online though, when I did do it. Maybe your experience is just a fluke.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I usually have good expierences shopping on-line. A good store will tell you when you try to put the item in your cart that it is on backorder then and ask if you still want to add it to your cart.
They must have there system bass-ackwards. That's frustrating!!

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home