Thursday, December 08, 2005

I should have stayed on home base!

Lucky me.... I was tagged! It took me a while to get this done, since I don't blog on weekends but I'm finished, as if anyone really cares about this shit...


1. What did you do in 2005 that you hadn't done before?
Flown on a plane. I was always afraid until this year, thanks to my bf. He really helps me out a lot

2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my sister to my niece Jada. Whom by the way is doing great!

3. Did anyone close to you die?
My grandfather.

4. A -Did you travel?
Yes.

4. B - Where did you go?
Florida, Canada, and Detroit

4. C - Best holiday memory?
I guess this Halloween was pretty fun, since I hate all other holidays thats pretty much my only option!

5. Best thing you bought?
all the stuff for my apartment. It feels so good to live alone again. No more roommates!

6. Where did most of your money go?
cars and cell phones- I bought 2 cars, yet I'm still taking the bus; and I have had to buy 3 damn cell phones!!! I really need to quit losing them!

7. What do you wish you had done more of?
Spent more time with my mother before she moved to Texas.

8. What do you wish you had done less of?
Going out and spending to much time at bars, and losing stuff.

9. What kept you sane?
My bf, friends and blogging.

10. What drove you mad?
My old roommate Maria, and my friends C's family.

11. What made you celebrate?
Finally getting a place of my own again, and finally having everything about my DUI taken care of.

12. What made you sad?
C going into the hospital, my grandfather dying, my mother moving, the war, the hurricanes, wow theres so much.

13. How was your birthday this year?
It was great! I celebrated it 3 times.

14. What political issue stirred you the most this year?
The war.

15. Where you in love in 2005?
Yes!!!

16. What would you like to have in 2006 that you didn't have this year?
A car, and C back home!

17. What date from 2005 will be etched in your memory and why?
St. Pattys day, the day my bf had a heat attack (he is only 30, it was very stressful)

18. What song will remind you of 2005?
Breathe by Anna Nalick, which by the way is still stuck in my head!

19. Compared to this time last year are you happier?
About the same. Just less stressed.

20. Biggest achievement this year?
Quitting dancing and getting a real job

21. Biggest disappointment this year?
Still being in Cleveland, I really was hoping to be outta here by now!

22. What is the one thing that would have made you more satisfied?
If I wouldnt have been such an ASS and just visited my grandfather in the hospital. Not saying goodbye to him because I was being stupid is something I will have to live with for the rest of my life.

23. Best new person you met this year?
Well on top of all of my new blogging friends, I would say its more of a great friendship that was rekindled this year. My friend David is a great person! I love him and am very happy we let the past stay behind us.

24. A valuable life lesson you learnt this year?
Dont take the time you have for granted, no one will be around forever. Be sure to cherish every second you have with the important people because you never know when it can be the last.

Since I'm not sure who has already been tagged, and I dont want to "double tag" someone, I am not officially tagging anyone. But if someone would like to do this, then I tag you!




<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That was a nice read...thanks for sharing it with us! :)

9:25 AM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

I feel the same way you do, "Who cares?" but then I read these and devour every word. I guess I care! I enjoyed reading this, thanks.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I read it all!! Cool that you had never flown on a plane until this year.
I enjoyed reading your year in review so there! HA!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home