Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Its about damn time!

Can it be true? Am I actually going to have a car that works?

Yay! Its about damn time... I went this morning to get the 30 day tag for my car. I am so excited. Ever since I got my purse back my life has been sooo much easier. No more taking the bus, no more problem with my bank because my ID was expired, no more problem getting a new ID because my birth certificate was taking forever to get here, and most of all- no more problem trying to guess when something happened. See, I have a small calendar that I write my whole life in. I mean everything and anything; when I've had sex, when I've paid my bills, anything dealing with my friend C, when something of any importance has happened it goes in my book, even when my BP goes out of town-I could go on forever.... Literally everything, and I am constantly using it as a reference tool. My bf probably hates it because whenever we are talking about something that happened I am always pulling this out to prove that I am right, and there is no way he can argue with me because he knows if it is written, then it is true! I love it... and I was beginning to go crazy with out it. Ahhh.... things are finally getting back to normal.

A friend of mine somehow found my blog the other day... we both have blogs on myspace, and over there we both have up alot of pics. She asked me why don't I have any over here... That got me thinking. I have no idea why I never put up a pic here. Its not as though I am afraid of you guys seeing me... Maybe its because I am afraid of someone I know actually seeing the pic and realizing I am me...but why should that matter right? So now I am contemplating on putting one up or not... hmmmm..... For some reason, I just feel more personal here, than over there... but on the other hand, I know I enjoy matching up face with the words... I don't know what to do... Maybe I will do like I did at blogster and post it for a day or two then take it back down. I dont know...



<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Glad you got your purse back. A girl I work with, she was just new on the job, and somehow someone stole her wallet. She had $65 in it, but all her papers were gone too, which as you found out are devestating. So she went out and got all knew stuff. A couple of months later they found her wallet on top of the lockers in the bathroom. In there were her SS card, license, etc. all that she had gotton replaced...she didnt expect any money of course. But what asshole stole her wallet and put it back 2 months later. Never did find out who it was (never expected to either) but Dianne has two of everything now and is out the monry to replace them...

2:30 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

well when/if you decide to do the pic thing please lemme know ;)) i like matching faces to words too.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I don't know, I feel more annonymous withouth my face showing, which is why you can't really see my face in my pic.
About the DMV...they open at 8:00am tomorrow. What time did yours open? I wondering if there will be a line at that time of morning or not. It is something to consider....thanks for the tip.
Also, thanks for your support over this whole Moose mess.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home