Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hallelujah!!!

For once in my life can my luck actually be changing?

I was sitting at work today, thinking to myself... Ahh another crappy day, when.....

~do doo dooo do da doo do~ (I have the theme song of Mario Brothers as my ringer...) my phone rang. It was my insurance company. I really wasn't in the mood to talk so I told them that Pamela wasn't home and I would be happy to take a message....

You will never believe what they said. Someone found my purse!!!! My heart dropped.

OMG!!! I don't think I have ever been soooo relieved in my life! I couldn't wait to talk to this woman who has kept my purse and actually tried to find me after a whole month! I stopped working, hit the DND button on the work phones and dialed that number sooo fast!

When I called she sounded as relieved as I was. She said that her brother found it next to a garbage can outside of the club I was at. She said she has been trying to get ahold of me since they found it, she even went to my old house (the address on my ID). Thank god everything is still there! Except for the cash of course, but that's okay.... I'm so happy that I don't have to get a new ID, or social security card and I can finally get plates for my car. I'm so excited I cannot quit smiling!!!

What a wonderful person she is... How many people would actually spend that much time trying to find me? I'm so greatful that she did!!! If there is a such thing as karma, goods things are definitely coming her way... Not to mention the "reward" I will give her!

On top of that great news, I also received another bonus from my bosses... I guess my telepathy worked...

Why cant everyday be this wonderful?

I know... dont be greedy! but could I have asked for a better way to end the year? Maybe, just maybe this is a sign that 2006 will be atleast a decent year!



<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger apositivepessimist said...

a big fat YaaY!!
what a fabulous person indeed. ohh and another bonus. what a tops day you are having/had ;)

8:54 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

That is so awesome!!! Yeah!!!!There are good people out there, we just don't hear about them on the news! Maybe you should contact the local paper on news channel about her. They tend to do more "feel good" stories this time of year.

Re: my dad, I just got approval from my step-mom to bring him an Arby's vanilla shake for our family Christmas lunch on Monday. Those are his favorite. I'll get him the biggest size they have.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home