Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Is it time to celebrate yet?

Ahhh..... The great feeling of having this horrible holiday in the past. Don't ya just love it?

It was, just as I had anticipated.... blah! I didn't really do much, just hung out with my bf most of the time. His ex decided to be a bitch, and not let him spend time with their daughter... so he was kinda depressed all weekend. I understand why, I mean, who wouldn't want to see their kid?

Saturday and Sunday we went to see some movies. I'm not really a movie person... I really have to be in that movie mood in order to actually go to the theatre. I hate having to sit there, in those shitty seats and actually watch the whole movie, but I went because I knew he wanted to get his mind off of everything going on.... What a great gf I am.... LOL

On Saturday we saw The Chronicles of Narnia... It was okay, not as good as I thought it would be. The only thing that bothered me was that the movie was 2 1/2 hours long... WTF?!?! Who wants to sit and watch a movie that is THAT fucking long? Then on Sunday we saw King Kong... Bad idea! I thought Narnia was long... Yeah right. King Kong was 3 1/2 hours long. I honestly thought I was going to go crazy!!! It would have been a great movie if I were at home and stopped it half way through and then finished it like 2 days later... My patience aren't equipped to last that long! Why do these producers and writers make these movies soooooo long? Who can stand being there for such a looong time?

Then on Sunday he had to go to temple since Hanukkah started that day... So as I was sitting at home, alone, feeling all depressed (who likes to be alone on Christmas) I decided to venture over to my sisters and suffer along with my nephews and nieces as the 30 odd people we've never met talk about old times... (yeah, it was pretty boring). As the people started to leave I realized that my sister and my brother in laws sister were pretty wasted. Arguments started with my sis and brother-in-law, then it happened.

His sister, whom I've never met started doggin me. WTF?!!? Who does this bitch think she is? One incident was this guy D was taking a picture of me and my nephew. My nephew hugged me and his head was covering my face. D told my nephew to move so he didn't cover my face, this bitch is going to say "Oh, like that's a bad thing" Excuse me? fucking whore... You don't even know me... your not cute! and your hair looks like a poodle....

Some other smart ass comments were made during the next hour or so, but I ignored them.

Then, when my sister j was leaving she told me she would drop off this shirt that I wanted to borrow for work, out of no where this whore butts in our conversation....

Whore: "What, the place you work at doesn't give you a discount on your clothes?"
Me: "What is that supposed to mean?"
Whore: " Oh, nothing...." *with a sarcastic grin*
Me: "Well it sounded like you were trying to say something" *giving her the fuck you bitch look* Whore: "Oh, I just assumed you worked at the mall or something, you don't really look like you would work any where else"
Me: "Are you fucking serious? bitc...."
My brother in law stopped me and walked me into the other room....

What the fuck!!! Who does this bitch think she is? I was so mad.... But my brother-in-law asked me to not say anything, so I didn't...

I just don't understand, where does this whore get the nerve to dog me like that. I didn't disrespect her at all... I didn't even talk to her, only to introduce myself...

I knew I shouldn't have went... Fucking whore ruined my day!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is everyone in your area rude? Geez!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

You are a good gf for sitting there that long. Movies that long should have an intermission or something. I don't go see a movie at the theater anymore because it's too damn expensive and I can watch the DVD from the comfort of my own home where I can hit pause, etc. 3 1/2 hours? Jeez...good way to tortue people.

What a bitch. You could refer to her as the bitch that stole Christmas....but whore works well too!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home