Friday, December 23, 2005

And I thought I didnt have spirit.....

In my life, Ive come to realize nothing is that good (as yesterday). Nothing that great ever happens to me, and when it does.... Something far worse is in store!

Sometimes I really just dont understand people. I mean, that lady who found my purse is a wonderful person... Those are the people who get over looked and underappreciated! Then you have the fucking jack asses who just ruin everything, and for some reason those are the people who will forever remain in your memories.

Last night I encountered the biggest JACK ASS of all time!!!

I was having a good night.. At a club, hanging out, having a few drinks (no shots, I'm not losing my purse again!). Everything was going great... Then its time to go. We are driving down a two lane one way street, and there are two cars parked blocking the street. My friend T leans out of her window and tells the people "can you please move your car, we are trying to get home..." She didnt have an attitude, and was actually pretty polite considering the situation...

Do you know this fucking ass has the nerve to say "Bitch, you dont know me and you dont know what I am capable of doing" As he is talking he is walking towards her car. Can you fucking believe that this fucking bastard pulled out a gun and pointed it at us...

Now, let me say that I have encountered guns before. I have been robbed a couple times. Not justifying the reason for the robbers to use a gun, but they did have a reason. I mean, they were robbing us after all... But this jack ass had NO reason at all to point a gun at us!!! NONE!

So we both quickly roll up the windows and lock the doors... Then this ass says "Yeah bitches, that what I thought! You aint shit hoe" WTF?!?!? Then he gets back in the car, speeds around the corner and yells some more bullshit out of the window.

Luckily, for us we got the licence plate... Well, at least we thought that was a good thing.

We pulled over and called the cops, both of us stunned that this just really happened... We couldnt believe it. My friend is on the phone with the police station, and do you know these fuckers actually told us we should have gotten the make and model of the car too! WTF? I'm sorry if I was paying more attention to the pistol being waved in my face than I was to what fucking kind of car he was driving! 3 cop cars came and went before one actually came to take our report. And even then, the fucking pig told us that we should have gotten more detail on the car and the guy... Isnt the license plate enough? In all reality we were lucky to even get that... Neither of us were paying attention.... We were more worried about this fucking drunk (probably coked out) ass who is waving a gun! Not knowing if he is going to accidentially pull the trigger.

When I got home, I lost it. I was talking to my bf on the phone and it all really sunk in. What the hell would have happened if I would have been with my bf. Like I said before he is a big guy... In no way would he ever step down to some loser like this, especially if he was drunk... What if before we knew he had a gun, my bf started talking shit to him would this guy just have just shot him....

4 days ago my friend D was walking back from the corner store. As he was walking 2 guys pulled up in front of him, jumped out of the car and robbed him. Mind you, this is the neighborhood I grew up in... Yeah, its not that great of a neighborhood but we have always have respect there because it is "our" neighborhood. We used to stand on that very same corner until 4, 5 even 6 in the morning... I used to walk those streets alone, at night, and was never afraid! Not once, did anything like that happen.. the only problems we ever had were with each other. Now a grown man cant even walk 4 houses down to the store without watching his back. WTF!!

I honestly cant take it any longer. I dont want to live here! I hate not being able to feel safe in the few places that I have always felt safe in. What the hell is happening to this city? I just dont understand why? The holidays make people crazy... but is it really necessary to do stupid shit like that?

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

I know you won't get this till next week, but move to Texas girl. Get the fuck outta there!
I mean there's crazies here to, but doesn't sound as bad as where ever you are.
Glad you are alive!!!! That's too scary and I would break down afterwards too. During the event your adreneline keeps you alert, but afterwards is when the severity of the situation finally hits you.

Hope your holidays go well too, you don't have to wish me a Merry Christmas. I'll hear it enough from my family on Monday. EEEeeeeeeeeekkkk.

7:28 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

you need to move lilly. that shit ain't funny.

as to the 'boyfriend being there' scenario...probably. people have no respect anymore...sadly more so in cities. at least out in countrified [simple? lol] areas the worst that will happen is you get beaten up...fairly. a bit of biffo never hurts anyone. as long as its fair.

a housemate that i lived with in kentucky had to go for work up in ohio...one day he came home with a story of being in the middle of two opposing gunshooters...he said maan shanon they even turned them guns and shot like on the television. when i was telling my mum she said i had to come home, back to australia...i didn't...i just didn't go up to ohio. lol.

my sister in law used to live somewhere up in ohio...they bought like the nicest house on the block then the neighbourhood slowly dissolved into ganghoods. they just up and left their house...couldn't sell it. shame how the good parts are overtaken with the bad. happens everywhere.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Ya, I don't understand the Moose thing either.

So, are you still feeling after effects from you close encounter with a maniac with a gun? How'd you do this weekend?

9:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!! That's horrible! I'm so glad that you're OK....there are some really screwed up people out there!
It's nice here in Tennessee...come on down!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home