Friday, December 02, 2005

so hott!



Just a little humor to get those who need it through this snowy weekend! I know I need it. Its been snowing all day here. I'm not ready for this weather yet!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I will see you all on Monday!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger soonerfan78 said...

Have a great weekend!!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehehehe....that's disturbingly cute.

5:30 PM  
Blogger lostinthetriangle said...

I so wish we had snow here in the Triangle! Send some my way, I will take all that you do not want.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

cute cartoon...we had a little snow on Thanksgiving, they are calling for some here on Monday. It is just plain COLD here now

10:23 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

have a tops [lol] weekend lilly...well as top as you can.

will also take some snow off yer hands...just to pelt unsuspecting people in the face with it. oh okaay will try and remove some of the disguised rocks as well.

10:25 PM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

I talked to my faux cuz in N. Olmsted last night. She called in sick just so she wouldn't have to shovel her drive. Oh how I DO NOT miss that crap! But the summers up there made it seem all worthwhile.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home