Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Time flies by... and before we know it nothings changed!

Wow.. its hard to belive that it has been around 8 months since my last post... It surely doesnt feel like it has been that long.. It seems like just yesterday when my life was great and I was here blogging about all the funny little things that happened...
But boy has my life changed in the last 8 months....

I guess I dont really know where to begin.. when I stopped blogging my life was a wreck.. mostly thanks to A.. (A now stands for ASSHOLE!!) we were having some problems and things werent the same as they used to be... I was constantly catching him in lies and it was really taking a toll on our relationship.. Finally about 3.5 months ago I caught him cheating on me with some whore that he met on myspace of all places!! but A being the jackass he is still denied the whole thing and blamed the breakup on me! UGHH!!! I swear some people are so selfish! He gave me the whole "I dont want a relationship right now.. and I hope that maybe one day you will forgive me so we can get back together, bla bla bla..." but I just recently found out that he has another girlfriend!! So much for not wanting a relationship huh?! men suck! Sometimes I wish that I could just take back the last 2 years of my life so I can forget him.. People say think of all the good times you've had and atleast be happy for that... or its better to loved and loss than to have never loved at all.. BULLSHIT! I would give up all of the good memories just to be able to forget the few bad ones... I can honestly say that I hate him, I hate everything about him.. He literally makes me sick to my stomach and I would do anything to be able to just erase him from my life.... but at the same time I still love him.. and I hate myself for still loving him.

Other than dealing with the horrible feelings of a break-up Ive also had Cierra move to florida on me.... so she wasnt here to be my shoulder to cry on... but its okay she is moving back later this month!! Im so excited I cant wait... Life definately hasnt been the same since she left.. its kinda like she is back in the hospital, we can talk on the phone but thats about it.. so it will be good to have her home..

Ok, enough about the sad things lets talk more about me!! LOL.. so since the infamous break up of the year I have been doing many things to better myself as a person.. Ive come to realize that too many times I was putting A's wants before my needs.. too many times I was trying so hard to please him that I forgot about me! 2007 is going to be my year!! I am devoting this year to become the person I want to be!! Even though Im not quite sure who that is yet... but hey I have 364 more days to figure that out!! :)

Well people its good to be back!!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger apositivepessimist said...

Well Bloody Hell look who it is!!! If I knew finally relinquishing you from my buddy list would have brung you back I woulda done it sooner ;)

Sorry that you were hurt, won't/can't say I'm sorry about yer breakup not with him cheating and lying.

Funny that we allow ourselves to forget about "me" when in love.

Waayhey now we are into the year of Pam...you go Girlie!

Very happy that yer back amongst us :)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Welcome back!
Yep, he sounds like he deserves the title "A". Break-ups suck!
But here's to you getting back in touch with you!

11:17 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

What?

Do you just think you can just breeze in and out of my cyber life, do ya?

C’mon, post up!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home