Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dont worry...

Gee... time sure does go by fast huh? Its been over a week since the last time I posted. Sorry that it has taken me so long. I have just been dealing with a lot of crap lately.

Emotionally, I am a train wreck. I dont know what it is but I've just been in this mood. Feeling useless and distant. Feeling as though I do nothing to help the one person who means the world to me. The one person who has the world on their shoulders and all I do is add to their problems. Being in this mood is just making everything worse. I complain about other people doing things that I should be doing even though I know its impossible for me to have time to do them... Why do I let these little things get to me? Cant I just stop being a bitch and try to make things less stressful?

Also, this whole divorce thing with my sister has blew up.. My sister found out that my b-i-l cheated on her and on top of that has been doing coke. Coke? WTF?!! I mean, yeah I knew that he did it once about 4 months ago. Its my fault for believing that he could just stop. Now he has a problem... My sister is all stressed out, not knowing what she is going to do. I understand where she is coming from.. This is a hard thing to deal with.

Other than that life has been dull... I'm sure I will be back to normal soon.. just give me some time to work through everything. Dont miss me too much while I'm gone!! LOL... but I will be back soon.. I just need a little time away......

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

I know how it is, I get into those kinds of moods too but they pass eventually. I'll still be here when you feel like posting again. I don't really have much to offer except to tell you that you certainly aren't useless! Have a drink! Cheer up!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Ahh... WTF is up with the emotional train wrecks lately. Seems there is a lot of that going around. I'm one too. Maybe we are all on the same train. Where's the next stop? I'd like to get off please!
Take your time. Deal with what you need. Hope you feel better soon and find the way off the train.

3:41 AM  
Blogger Teressa said...

You are not useless. It is just the mood making you feel that you are. It is not real. Just tell yourself that it is a lie. I am sorry your sis is going through the mess that she is. It has to be hard. I check your blog most every day. I was wondering what was wrong. Good to hear from you. Take care and God bless.

4:49 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

no worries pamela [hah i didn't put lilly] you do what yer gotta do...damn i sound like a cowboy. but at least i didn't do that "git er dun" line.

i do hope things get sorted for you soon or in the least become manageable.

:)

1:50 AM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

just popping in.

:)

8:02 PM  
Blogger Teressa said...

You have been tagged. See my blog. Hope you are doing well. It is not a hard tag. God bless.

3:18 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

just dropping in to :) at you girl.



okay it probably looked like a grimace.

7:41 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

:)

again ;)

1:35 AM  
Blogger Teressa said...

Wondering where you be? Hope you are well. God bless.

6:35 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

:)

5:14 AM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Hope you are well Lilly! I'm back in Ohio again, for good I think.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home