Friday, April 07, 2006

I can feel my thighs grow as I type this...

Most of the time I'm not a chocolate eater... I can take it or leave it, but mostly leave it. Then there are those days when I need it!! Its all I cant think about... so I go out, buy a candy bar and that's that... But not this month. Why did my boss have to convince me to buy candy from his daughter? ugghhhh... now I have been sitting here for 2 days eating candy, candy and more candy... Mmm.. its sooo good though. The best part about it is it Malley's and not some generic chocolate! Oh, it just melts in my mouth.. Almond clusters and coconut haystacks. I think I have gained 5 pounds just looking at the containers..

Someone... please come and take them from me! I am supposed to be on a diet remember?

Anyway, enough about that... Today is the home opener for the Indians... this is huge in Cleveland.. I'm not sure how it is in other cities but in cleveland its almost a holiday! People take of work and go down town around 8-9am and start drinking!! All the bars open up extra early, all the radio stations are downtown broadcasting from the bars, its crazy!! Last year I left work early and went out.. this year I'm not. I feel kinda left out... A is going to the game which doesn't start until 3pm.. I think he will be downtown by noon though. I know by the time I get out of work he will be wasted. Especially because he is going with his partner and some other work friends who always get super drunk. Too bad it will be raining all day.. Maybe they will cancel the game. If not I guess I will be going out with the girls tonight.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

I didn't bother bringing lunch here all week so I've been noshing on chocolate that one of our social workers keeps in her office for anyone to help herself with. Hey, you have to eat SOMETHING, right?

8:38 AM  
Blogger Frances D said...

In these situations I try and convince myself that I am eating for a good cause. ;)

5:18 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I like that eating for a good cause thing!!!

So many crafts are expensive! I like paint by number kits. They come with everything you need, the canvas, the paints, brushes and I can fill in the numbers and make it look like I can paint!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

yeah i’m a bit the same concerning chocolate. a big block of cadburys dairy milk can sit in my fridge for weeks on end then...

actually NOW i am feeling like some. yeah thanks for that lilly.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home