Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I've never been so happy to see her...


Well well well..... Look who finally decided to show up.. Shes one month late, but here nonetheless... Its about damn time! I'm just happy I can finally stop stressing about it.

So I have decided that I will be moving out of my crappy apartment in June... Now, where do I want to move to? I have no idea... Life would be so much easier if I were to move closer to A.. Although, I would hardly ever see C, and I would definitely have to quit my night job and get one closer to him. Is it worth it? Or should I just stay around here and keep driving to and from his house everyday... I guess either way you look at it, I will be driving there and back anyway to and from work.. So I wont be saving gas money, just time for me... and my cats wouldn't have to be so lonely. Rent is a lot more expensive out that way also... Maybe I will just stay here. I don't know.

Oh, and I finally have an update on my sisters divorce. Well, not really an update since my b-I-l had already told me everything but my sister finally told me. She said that they are trying to work through everything, which I'm sure they will... They cant get divorced, then who will I have to fix my car the next time it breaks down?... j.k.. I'm not that self centered!!

Sorry this post is so boring... I guess I still have a case of bloggers block. Nothing interesting to talk about... and unlike Mr. BYG.... my posts aren't 10 pages long when I "have nothing to say" ha ha ha.. just kidding kev, you know I love ya!!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

How did I miss two days of blog posts here??? I really am losing it! Oy! How DARE you single me out for rambling on and on and on about absolutely nothing! LOL! I know full well I'm guilty of it. I have no other adults to "talk" to half the time so I have to get it out somewhere. Anywho...the think I always liked about Old Brooklyn was that it was so central to EVERYTHING! Eastside, Westside, Downtown, Southside...everyplace in the city was such an easy drive with great freeway access. I was always surprised that more people didn't figure that out.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I am glad your guest finally showed up. It can be a little scary not knowing. Mrs. Shife and I have not been scared too much thankfully. And I hope things work out for your sister and brother-in-law.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

This isn't boring!! Good news!!

Apartment shopping is about as bad as mattress shopping!!! I don't envy you on that!

Is the Temperpetic (I can't spell either) that one that is foam? I actually was thinking my couch is really comfy and it has foam inards, right? Hmmmm.....

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home