Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm still on this chocolate kick..

I figure the faster I eat it, the faster it will be gone... So here I am finishing off my box of candy feeling like a fat ass again!!

Friday ended up going very well for me and A... Like I expected he was wasted by the time I got there. But thankfully no arguments erupted and we had a great time. One thing that did kinda bother me was that his friend was hitting on me all night. I mean, come on.. how disrespectful is that. Maybe he was only joking.. maybe he wasn't.. That's besides the point. Don't hit on your friends gf/bf... Even if its a joke, its still wrong.

I guess on friday I wasn't the only one stuck in an awkward situation. C, who hasn't been speaking to spongebob very much recently, had a situation of her own. For some reason bob felt that since C wasn't answering her phone it was okay to just show up at her house.. Unfortunately for him, she was there with another guy (remember though, they're not dating exclusively).Once he got there and she didn't answer the door, he climbed up to her porch (she lives on the second floor) and started yelling at her to open her door. WTF?!?! why do people think its okay to do that. At what point does " Yeah, I don't answer my phone or my door so please just go ahead and climb up my house... " sound like something a person would actually say... I mean except for me cause I say that everyday!!

Oh, and get this.. just as I was about to spend what $25-$30 on an oil change, some people came in promoting some firestone thing where you get 5 oil changes, 5 tire rotations and a whole bunch of other crap for $40.. yes you read that correctly $40.00!! How excited am I!! That just made my year!!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

That guy has "stalker" writen all over him. She needs to dump him quick. Well, that's my opinion!!
Yes, I hope they fix my blogs soon. IF they are able. Fuckers.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Like Babs said that dude is definitely crossing a line with his behavior. Scary.

9:32 PM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Oh don't chase me, I'm all full of chocolate.

That guy sounds like he's nuts. It isn't appropriate, ever.

9:16 AM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

hmm yes i’d be a tad concerned about spongebob. i mean wtf. if i was c i’d be loosening a few porch rails.

whoa good score on the forty bucks deal.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

passing thru on Blog Mad!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Are you MIA??? Did the chocolate get you??

2:02 AM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Lily come back!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home