Friday, January 06, 2006

Only me....

Thank goodness its FRIDAY!!!

For some reason it feels like the last 2 4-day weeks lasted longer than a normal 5-day week. Go figure... Well theres one week down and 3.5 more to go until I get outta this hell hole and am enjoying Vegas! I cant wait!!

C gets out of the hospital today, they decided to release her earlier than planned. I'm excited, but she wants to go out and theres not really a lot that we can do... Guess I will have to put on my thinkin cap... damn, I hate that thing!

Anyway, my hand is finally recovering from new years eve... Oh, wait I haven't wrote about that. Yeah, I'm a little slow today.... Don't mind me. So on new years eve me & my friend T were getting into our cab. The jackass who was getting out slammed the sliding door on my hand... I couldn't get the door open with my other hand so this is how it went...

Me: My hand is in the door!
T & Cab Driver: *dumb stare*
Me: The door is shut on my hand!!!!!
T & Cab Driver: ???????
Me: MY FUCKING HAND IS STUCK IN THE DOOR!!!!!!!
T : Oh My GOD!!!!
Me: Yeah I Know, can you open the door?!?!?! *duh bitch, Don't just sit there help me- look*
T: Stop the cab!
Cab Driver: What ?!?!
T: STOP THE CAB!!

After about like 2 minutes of me yelling we finally stop and the driver opens the door....
At this point my hand is throbbing! Luckily for me, no broken bones and no bruises... I have no idea how there was no swelling or bruises, but for the last week it has hurt like hell!

The stupidest shit always happens to me.... WTF?!?!

Well... have a great weekend!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger apositivepessimist said...

yeOWWW!...don't you hate it when people don't realise the magnitude of a situation straight away. even when its happening right in front of them.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Crap! Sorry about your hand!

4:06 PM  
Blogger soonerfan78 said...

OH MY GAWD!! I am laughing my ass off at denise's avatar!!

Next time get their attention by howling like a banshee, perhaps levitation and spinning your head in an Exorcist fashion while shooting laser beams of blue fire incinerating nearby buildings and innocent bystanders MIGHT GET THEIR FUCKING ATTENTION!

"HELLO, MY HAND IS NOW A DOOR ORNAMENT ON YOU FUCKING CAB!"

"Please either release it or start the meter Abdul because I see a law suit in your future!"

Hope you are well and having fun, Lilly.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home