Thursday, November 10, 2005

UGHH

Now I can blame someone else. ahh... It feels so good to not blame myself any longer.

So I called my bank today to see if the money had been released into my account. It wasnt, so I spoke to one of the reps and she said to wait until this afternoon, so I did. I called back and the money still wasnt there. So I talked to a rep again, this time she told me that the fax from my phone company was never received.... SHIT!

So I called the phone company, and simply asked... why wasnt the fax sent? of course they didnt know. All the guy had to say was "I'm sure they tried to fax it, if it didnt go through its not our fault"

Then whose fault is it, mine? If it were faxed it should have gone through, and if for some reason the line was busy shouldnt they have re-faxed it?

Then do you believe he had the nerve to ask me when I was going to pay my bill? The fucking bill was due yesterday, I tried to pay it on the 8th; its not my fault that your company has so many useless people working there that a simple fax wasnt sent. Im not going to pay a phone bill that was mistakenly withdrawn twice from my account yet never actually paid until I get my money back!

I'm so pissed... Tomorrow is a holiday, so of course the bank is closed, and I'm screwed until monday or tuesday. Fucking imcompetent people!!!!

UGHHH!!! I just want to scream! I dont understand how people can be so useless, I mean is it really that hard to send a fax?

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home