Tuesday, October 25, 2005

call me a yankee!

Yeah, so I completely forgot that I started this blog... but now I'm back!

What crappy weather we are having here. Its about that time of year when everything goes down hill. Its cold and rainy now, but soon it will be even colder and snowing. Why do I still live here? why do people put up with crappy weather to live in a crappy city? I could understand if the city had something to offer; but it doesnt! Theres nothing here that could possibly attract someone to move here, except a job offer of course.

I bet 80% of the residents have lived here since they were kids... I know that if I hadnt lived here as a child I sure as hell wouldnt be here now. I just havent had the guts to actually move yet. But this is it, I cant take it any longer.. THIS WILL BE MY LAST WINTER HERE!!!!

I guarantee that no matter what happens I will move next year. Hopefully to Texas... My mother just moved there so atleast I will know someone. Ahhh... how nice it must be there now, I can just imagine how warm and dry it must be! Its a dream for now, but this time next year it will be reality!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home