Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Im dreaming of a warmmm christmas!

The weather is shitty and I feel like shit. hmm.....

I hate this crappy weather.. Its cold and rainy, very depressing. Its even more depressing to know that soon it will be even colder and snowing. Why do I put up with this shit, this city has nothing to offer me, yet I stay. I just havent had the balls to actually move. Well this is it.

No matter what happens, I guarantee that this will be my LAST winter here! I have to move next year, I cant take it. Every year around this time I get the winter blues. I just cant take it any longer...

So I guess I'll be moving down to Texas with my mother next year. I cant wait.. I should have moved this year, but I guess one more winter wont be so bad.

On another note, I feel like shit. I'm not sick, I really dont know whats wrong. I'm exhausted, I can barely keep my eyes open. Its been like this for the last week or two. For some reason I havent been able to get a good nights sleep. I usually lay down around 10-10:30, and I end up waking up like 4 or 5 times throughout the night. Its beginning to irritate me! And I have been eating like crazy... Its like Im getting the munchies with out smoking the pot, now wheres the fun in that?

okay I'm done bitching now...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home