Friday, November 04, 2005

Remember that time....

Isnt it weird how you see people you know in the oddest places?

I went out to dinner last night to a restaurant that I never go to. The food isnt that good and the prices are way to high.. but I went anyway.

Who do I see? like 4 of my friends, that I havent seen in ages. They never go there either, just happened to be going to the improv which is right down stairs. what a coincidence...

Then I went to this stip club to have a few drinks and like 10 girls I used to work with are working there now. It was like a high school reunion.

If feels good to see all these faces again, and touch base on how every one is doing. But it makes me remember how much fun I used to have when I danced. Life was so different back then.. I know now that I'm doing better for myself, with a good job and alot less alcohol, but I sure do miss it some times. Not only do I miss the money, but I miss the girls so much. We were like one big family. They made up for more than 50% of my friends, now they're barely acquaintances.

Its too hard to keep up with that life style now... Too expensive and too many hangovers! Guess I'll just have to live off the memories...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home