Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sex is perfectly natural but not naturally perfect!

So I'm very bored today, no work to do again...




I was sitting here and for some reason I started thinking about this show Talk Sex with Sue Johanson on the Oxygen channel.

Its the best friggin show ever! I mean what is better than a lady who reminds me of my grandmother giving very detailed sex advice...

She has a little treasure chest that has exciting new toys to try... She also rates different products, this week I think it was butt plugs. I've never used one and I'm sure I never will but just in case I do, its always good to know which one is the best! I wouldnt want to waste my money! She even has these two wooden dolls that she demonstrates sex positions with... Its great!

God I love this show...


Just a fun fact-

Did you know it takes 70 days for a mans body to make one sperm!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home