Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I can only blame myself...

Am I the only one who has stupid things like this happen, I mean this could have easily been prevented if only I would have remembered to call my phone company and change my address...

Yesterday I tried to pay my cellphone bill using the automated bill pay... For some reason both times that I tried it was denied right at the end of the process. So I talked to customer service and they said it was because the zip code on my phone bill didnt match the zip code on my debit card. How fucking stupid is that. What if I wasnt using my card, and using someone elses instead?

Well anyway, since the two transactions were approved by my bank the money was taken out. Okay, so to fix this I had to have the phone company fax over a statement that they denied the transactions so the money can be released back into my account faster than the 5-7 days it normally takes. Simple huh? Yeah right, nothing in life is simple!

So I call the phone company and they say that they only have proof of one transaction that was denied, not two... UGHHH!!!!!

So who knows how long it will take for the second one to be released. The bank said anywhere from 2-5 business days. This is a bunch of BS!!!! I have checks out that might end up bouncing now because of this stupid error... How the hell does the phone company only show one transactions when the bank shows two? Just doesnt make any sense to me.

And what makes it worse is its my fault, noone to blame... damn it!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home