Friday, November 18, 2005

Lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!

Last night I was going through some boxes of old junk when I came across my trophy for wrestling. Which made me think of the good ol' days... hahaha

Its not what you think, I didnt wrestle in school or anything. It was more of drunk wrestling. When I was a dancer, one of the local radio station had the girls from my club wrestle each other as the opening "act" for some wrestling competition they were doing.

To answer your question, Yes we were dressed!!! in shorts and a t-shirt...

The only bad part about this was what we were wrestling in. Chocolate pudding, but it wasnt real chocolate pudding... it looked like the real thing, but it tasted disgusting!

I wrestled my friend J. We both agreed to not take anything seriously (being that most women tend to take it to the heart when they accidentally get hurt)

Once in the pool, it was very cold and slippery. Neither of us really had a chance to "attack" the other before we both fell face first into the chocolate. It was horrible. We couldnt see, hear or breath. The chocolate just over powered us...

After about 5 minutes the match was over and we were covered from head to toe (and everywhere in between) with chocolate. I think it took us about an hour in the shower to finally get it all off.

Yeah, that was my FUN experience with wrestling, but not the one I got the trophy for.

About a year later, my friend V was working at a bar. As a promotion thing she put together a bubblebath wrestling tournament. Of course since I went there all the time, and I was her friend, I got suckered into doing it.

It was a 5 week thing. The first week unfortunaltely no girls would wrestle, and there were all these people waiting to see a match. So me, being the fun and crazy person that I am, wrestled a guy. It wouldnt have been so bad, except bubblebath is WAY slippier than pudding. The crowd voted, and of course I won... I mean, I did wrestle a guy.

For the next couple of weeks I wrestled girls that I talked into doing it. It seemed that none of the regular customers wanted to do it with me. Everyone wanted to wrestle someone they knew. Which actually made me happy, cause I really didnt want to wrestle some chick that I didnt know (thats when things get too serious).

Finally the last week came. I decided to have J (the girl I wrestled in pudding) to do it with me this week. We were the only match this day. Since I was the only one willing to do it every week (not really willing, but forced my V) I was the main event!

We invited all of our friends, there was a full house! As a joke, my friend V thought it would be funny to put in some extra bubblebath, but she ended up puttin way too much. It was impossible for J and I to even walk with out slipping and falling down let alone try to wrestle. It was hard when you hit the ground, but when we fell on each other it was even worse. Elbows, knees, heads.. Yeah, they hurt worse than the floor!

I had never gotten hurt wresting until the last week. I ended up getting a black eye, busted lip, I pulled a muscle in my shoulder and jammed a finger. All because of a joke... Thanks V!

Hey atleast I got free drinks for like a month after! and a trophy...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home