Friday, November 18, 2005

Its about damn time!

So I woke up this morning the sound of my phone... Normally this would put me in a very bad mood, becuase what could be so important to call and wake me up at 6 am? It was my sister... She's going into labor!

I'm so excited!!!!! Unfortunately, I'm stuck at work until 5. damn work, you would think they would let me call off, I mean my sister is about to have her baby! But noooo..... I have to be here, alone, to answer the stupid phones. Isnt that what we have voice mail for?

I'm sure she will still be in labor when I get off, but I just want to be there now.

I wonder why I am so excited? I mean, I already have 6 nephews and nieces by my other two sisters. What makes this one so different? This is my favorite sister, her, her fiance, and I lived together for 3 years. She is more than just my sister... and he is more than just my brother-in-law. I have been waiting for this day for the last 5 years....

Today is going to drag... I am so anxious to leave, I know that the time is going to go by soooo slow!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

I hope you can get outta work in time!! Keep us posted!!! Is it a boy or a girl???

6:43 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Still waiting on the news!!!! :)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home