Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Its a girl!!!


The baby came early saturday morning....

She is so cute! She was only 6lbs 2 oz and 17inches.. Very tiny. I fell in love with her the first time I seen her. She has so much hair already, it has to be atleast 2 inches long and jet black...
Hopefully it stays that way, I hate being the only one in the family with black hair (its not natural, but still) I'm so excited to see what she is going to look like as she gets older. This is the first mixed baby we have in the family so I want to see the outcome. What kind of hair texture, skin color, etc.

I'm not really a newborn person, I like babies better when they are a couple of months old. I get nervous when they are so small.

Oh, I just cant wait for her to grow up!

I dont want to be away from her... Its weird because I have 6 other nephews and neices and I've never felt this way before. I know its because of how close I am to this sister and her boyfirend (soon to be husband hopefully) But in a way I feel kinda guilty that I wasnt this excited before.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Yeah!!!!
I'm with you, I like them better when they get a little older and their little personalities start to show.
I love being an aunt!!!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home