Monday, November 21, 2005

Our new addition

Thanks for all your comments about the baby, both mother and baby are doing great!

What an amazing weekend!

My neice was born on the 19th at 4:30 am. Her name is Jada Rei(Ray) and she was 6 lbs. 2oz. and 17 inches. She is so adorable!

In a way I feel kinda bad though. See now I have a total of 7 nephews and neices. My two older sisters have 3 children each, and for my sister R this is her first. I've never been as excited about any of my other nephews or neices as I am about this one.

I know it has to do in part with the fact that I am very close with my sister and brother-in-law, but I feel quilty.

I feel quilty because with the others I wouldnt hold them until they were atleast 5 or 6 months. My sisters used to get upset because I didnt want to hold them. I have this fear of newborn babies, they are so fragile I get nervous. But with Jada I just couldnt help it. I held her and didnt want to let her go, and I know that my other sisters were basically like "WTF?!?"

Oh well... I'm to excited to care right now!

Baby and mother get to come home today... I cant wait!!!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home