Monday, October 24, 2005

Some people...

Thank god this weekend is over...

The baby shower actually went pretty well...

My sister wasnt upset that I invited my fathers wife, and there was no drama!! (thats more than I can say for the weekend here at blogster! but thats another post)

Anyway, so my fathers wife has alot of fucking nerves! I was shocked that she came in the first place, I mean who would want to go to a shower to meet your husbands kids and their whole family without anyone you know?

She had the nerve to introduce herself as my stepmother, and refer to my sisters unborn baby as her granddaughter... who the hell does she think she is? Then all she kept talking about was how great my father is, how he has became a better father. How can someone become a "better" father when they never were a father to begin with?

Granted, she did spend like 600$ on my sister, which is all I wanted anyway. But she told me that my father was upset she spent so much because he didnt want us to think she was trying to buy our love... (I know thats not why, he just didnt want to tell her the real reason)

She also took the time to explain to me that she had a long talk with him about him being a hypocrit by not excepting the baby because the father is black, even though he excepted his father being married to a black woman for the last 20 years.

She acted like this was the only reason why we havent spoken to him in 8 years... And now that she made him realize he should love the baby, we are supposed to just forgive him...

Obviously he hasnt told her everything about his past...

Obviously he is hiding alot from her, I wonder how she would feel if she knew what he did. Though, she might not care, I mean she doesnt have any daughters to watch out for, she only has sons... But I wouldnt put it past him, fucking pervert!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home