Friday, October 14, 2005

Yeah.... I stink!

Well what a great night I had....

I went out last night with some friends, at first I had a great time!

My girls boyfriend rented out a stretch navagator for us for the night, it was nice!

I didnt drink too much, I didnt want to be hung over today.. I'm celebrating sweetist day today with my man, he'll be out of town tomorrow. I believe its only celebrated in Ohio, but I dont care. Its my excuse to have a night dedicated to me!

Anyway, so last night was fun until my friends started being all about their men. Dont you hate it when you feel like the third wheel? I wanted so badly to just go home, but nooooo it was "girls night out!"

That wasnt even the worse part though...

My friend ended up grabbing my keys. So of course I was locked out of my house, I had to sleep in the hallway...
I havent showered, still have on the same clothes as last night, and had to wait 2 hours outside of my job before someone finally came to let me in...
what a fun time!

But something good did come out of last night. I called my landlord and bitched him out for being a piece of shit.. I knew he wouldnt come let me in, I just wanted to yell at him... So to shut me up, hes cleaning my carpets, giving me a new lock and finally giving me a key to the bottom door....


I get so much accomplished at 3 am...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home