Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm not sayin shes a golddigga.........



Ever wonder what some girls are thinking when they do and say certain things?

First off let me start by saying that I'd rather do certain things for my self than ask my boyfriend to do them for me. I have one friend in particular (we'll call her M) who thinks I am stupid for for being this way, and we argue about it all the time.

About a year ago M's boyfriend bought her a car. Since then they have broken up, but still keep in touch and he let her kept the car. M has 3 kids, all in school. Two days ago M and her ex got into a huge fight over something stupid. So what does he do? He came to her house yesterday morning while she was sleeping and took the car (he had the spare key). At this point her kids are already late for school, which isnt walking distance from their house. Now M is stuck with no car, no way to get her kids to school and no way to get to work!

And I'm the stupid one?

This happens to her alot, she has a guy do something for her and then it backfires in her face when they break up or fight. Wouldnt you rather just do it for yourself than have to go through this shit? I never want anyone to be able to hold something over my head... Its just not worth it to me!

But even though all these things happen to her she still does it. I think she just likes being able to say "oh he bought me this, and he bought me that" But is that really worth it? Just to brag to your friends, you'd put your life in a big pool of drama? Its so materialistic, like all that matters in life is what you can get guys to do or buy for you. I could understand if she didnt have children, but to interfere with their school, thats kinda messed up.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home