Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What did he expect a call saying... I love you daddy?

YEAH RIGHT!!!

I think in a previous post I had talked about my father. I know there are alot of people who have issues with their parents, or never met them. Honestly, I wish I never had met my father.

Ever since I can remember he has been an ass! Not the usuall "I know I promised I would come, but I was busy" or the "Your never going to be anything" type of ass, he was much worse!

I am the youngest of 4 girls, the two oldest have different fathers than my sister R and I. My oldest half-sister was 13 when I was born. Lets just say my father did some pretty HORRIBLE things to her, and my other half-sister (my mother never knew what was going on until they got divorced). Luckily for me, I was too young and didnt have to suffer like they did.

Once my parents got divorced, I rarely seen him. He was a very bad alcoholic and was constantly at the bar. When I was about 6 or 7, I remember my mother forcing me to go to the bar to visit with him. I hated that! My sister R never had to go because she was old enough to say no(lucky bitch.. LOL). Him and my mother would be so wasted I could barely understand what they were saying. And my father would do the whole "I love you sooooo much, I am so sorry that I am not there for you!" bullshit. Then when I was about 9 these talks started to get more inappropriate. Thank god my mother never left me alone with him, who knows what might have happened.

I was always looking for an excuse to not see him. Soon it was Christmas, and he never called. Then it was my 11th birthday, and he didnt call then either. This was my excuse to yell at him, my one chance to tell him how I felt! So I did, I called him and left him the nastiest message on his voice mail. When the bastard called back, he wouldnt even talk to me. He yelled at my mother and asked her "how could you let your bitch of a daughter talk to me like that?"

That was the last time my mother or I spoke to him.

The point of this story is....

My uncle has worked for my father for the last 10 or 11 years. All of a sudden two days ago my father asks my uncle if he talks to us.. Ummm duh! he is my uncle, of course I see him....

My father wanted my uncle to tell me and my sister to call him because he "misses" us.

UGHHH!!!! what a fucking asshole. I hate him! I want no communication with him at all! After 10 years he finally decided that he "misses" us. I just wish I could bitch slap him, knock some fucking sence into his head...

Sorry I had to rant, I really just needed to get this off my chest. Its driving me crazy how he can be such an ass!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home