Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I should be a pessimist

It seems like lately everything has been going wrong... Whats that saying, anything that can go wrong will go wrong!

I can tell its going to be one of those weeks again!
Starting this past weekend, everyday theres just another disappointment.

Plans that I have been looking forward to for the last 2 months and have already been rescheduled 3 times, got ruined again.

Another stupid argument with my boyfriend that is lasting way longer than it should... Why is it that when things start to go smoothly one of us does something stupid to ruin it! I do admit this time it is my fault.. but hes giving me the silent treatment, something I would never do to him. I hate when people dont talk about why they are upset, and he knows that. (I'm sure thats why he is doing it, how devious is that!)

My work computer broke down, and of course all of my templates are on there. I need to learn to backup more!



I know things could be worse...



Just another week in the life of me...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home