Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Why me...

I think I am having the WORSE week ever!! Everyday its something else...

When my ex was going to jail, I let him take some naked pictures of me so I could send them to him. When we broke up he sent them back to me. I should have thrown them away, but noooo.... I'm not that smart.

I found out yesterday that this guy Rob has one of the pics, and was showing people at his job telling them I was his girlfriend...

I am so fucking pissed... I feel so violated!

I'm a little confused on how he got the pic. I did live upstairs from him when I live with my sister, and he was good friends with her boyfriend. So I know he was often in the house. But how did he know I had the pics, how did he find them? And what the hell was he doing in my room when I wasnt home?

UGHH!!!! can this week get any worse?

I havent been able to confront him yet, I live to far from him. But I had my friend E do it. He keeps saying he doesnt know what she is talking about... I want my fucking picture back. And this dude is going to get his ass whooped!

I cant believe this is happening to me....

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home